Workshop #5: RESILIENT — SELF RESPONSIBILITY, AGENCY, & BOUNDARIES
Wednesday, 8/23 @ 6 PM US/Central
Backstage Pass Group Coaching Call: Tuesday, 8/29 @ 10 AM US/Central. Backstage Passes are included with the “All-Access Pass” and the “Private Access Pass.” They are available a la carte at $55.
As you’re on your healing journey, you come to a point where you recognize that you have a lot more agency, power, and choice than you once realized.
It’s time to OWN IT!
Once, the concepts of personal responsibility and agency only existed in my intellect. I could tell you what responsibility and agency were, but I couldn’t tell you how I was taking responsibility for myself and exercising agency in my own life.
I remember feeling offended when my coach had the nerve to suggest to me that I wasn’t taking radical responsibility for myself, my feelings, my body, and my choices.
I admit: talking about responsibility and agency with humans is a prickly topic. Add in the complex topic of boundaries, and well… it can feel squirmy.
Still, radical self-responsibility and agency are NON-NEGOTIABLE pieces of the puzzle.
Once you have awareness of yourself, your sensations, thoughts, judgments, fears, triggers, disconnection from your body, and window of tolerance, the NEXT STEP is to play with responsibility and agency.
In addition to facing our fears and feeling our uncomfortable feelings, this is how we build RESILIENCY!
In my brand-new workshop RESILIENT, we’re going to…
- explore personal responsibility — what it is, what it isn’t — and why you are empowered to the degree that you are open and willing to be responsible for yourself
- discuss the role of personal responsibility when facing triggers — why it’s not always “the other person’s fault”
- talk about shifting from victim to overcomer, unconscious to conscious, contracted to expansive through personal responsibility and agency
- learn why taking responsibility for oneself and exercising one’s agency is the #1 requirement on the “healing journey”
- identify the difference between avoidance and healthy, necessary boundaries
- explore why victim consciousness ultimately keeps us small and stuck
- learn how you can change your future with the agency you exercise right now
- discuss how to know if you’re taking radical responsibility for your triggers
- hold space for the parts of us that didn’t have agency or power and love those parts back to life
After the RESILIENT workshop, I’ll be hosting a group coaching call to go deeper with you on your personal questions and reflections about your personal responsibility, agency, and boundaries. If you’ve ever wanted to be in a Zoom room with me to talk about boundaries, this is your chance!
Bring your real questions, “what ifs”, fears, doubts, and whatever else you want coaching on and I’m HERE FOR IT.
You’ll need a Backstage Pass to access the RESILIENT GROUP COACHING CALL on Tuesday, 8/29 at 10 AM US/Central.
Backstage Passes are included with the “All-Access Pass” and the “Private Access Pass.” An a la carte Backstage Pass is $55.
If you decide to attend all 6 workshops and would like Backstage Passes to all 6 group calls, buy the All-Access Pass!